Prof. Claudio Cilli is a recognised world leading authority in the areas of National Security and Intelligence, company protection, information systems security and compliance, with over 25 years of experience. He currently advises governments and int’l companies in the cyber-security and critical infrastructures protection areas.
University professor and researcher. Lesson arguments include computer science, software compilers, lexical and semantic analysers, information systems analysis and development. Member of the scientific and advisory boards. Teacher in the post-graduate masters in computer security and IT Governance.
Consultant to the U.S. Government and companies who supply the Department of Defence. Consultant at the United Nations. With many big firms, he is responsible of IS Audit and security projects, which include civil and military sectors, software quality and code security, security of the information systems and installations. Designed and implemented systems based on mainframes and distributed architecture, including Disaster Recovery and both data and physical security, information and site protection.
Authored and published in several specialised books and magazines. He is frequently invited as speaker in many international conferences and seminars.
Main areas of interest:
- Information & Communication Security in complex organisations
- Cyber Intelligence and counterintelligence
- Homeland security and protection of critical infrastructures
- Cryptography, Privacy & Data protection
- Cybercrime and Digital forensics
- Cyber-security / Cyber-Intelligence / Cyber-Warfare / Cyber-Terrorism
- Socio-cultural issues and risks in the digital society.
- International Who’s Who of Professionals award, 2009
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 award, 2009
- International Madison Who’s Who award, 2010
- Fellow member and Assessor of the British Computing Society, 2019